You’ll need to click on this post’s title to see what I did on this day.
- 10:00 – 10:30 Checked and sent out a few emails
- 10:30 – 12:00 Replied to comments on the blog
- 5:45 – 7:00 Wrote blog post
- 7:00 – 8:30 Created infographic
- 8:30 – 9:00 Replied to comments
- 12:00 – 12:20 Submitted latest blog post to Digg, StumbleUpon, Blokube, SERPd, and BizSugar. I’m trying again to see how much traffic I can get from them.
- 12:20 – 12:30 Updated plugins that needed to be updated, etc. Also updated the Mentions page and widget.
- 12:30 – 12:45 Wrote a Declutterings post
Also updated MakeMoneyBlogging.net a few times throughout the day, though I forgot to record my time spent. Maybe an hour total?
Total time spent blogging: 7 hours
I also spent about an hour throughout the day reading The Art of Non-Conformity. I’m about half way through and love it so far!