You’ll need to click on this post’s title to see what I did on this day.
- Today was another “rest” day.
- 10:00 – 11:15 Read email, checked Twitter, replied to blog comments on BB and Blog Tips To Go.
- 12:00 – 1:00 Cleaned off computer desktop and organized my files
- 1:00 – 1:30 Flushed Twitter followers, reciprocated Twitter followers, did some BTTG tweaks. Set TweetAttacks in motion to follow a couple hundred more people.
- 2:45 – 3:15 Worked on my next blog post
- 3:15 – 4:15 Worked on infographics for next blog post
- Came up with some cool new product ideas today. AGH! Too many ideas, not enough time!
- 12:30-1:30 Worked on infographics some more
- 1:30 – 2:30 Did more replying to comments on BB and BTTG
- Commented on a few blogs.
- Was on Twitter off on and throughout the day.
Total time spent on the blog today: 6.25 hours, of which maybe 1 hour was non-Blogging Bookshelf blogs.
- I REALLY like the short post format of BlogTips To Go. It’s letting me write about a bunch of stuff that I never would have written about otherwise.
- Had comparatively little traffic on Blogging Bookshelf today. In fact, it was the lowest amount in about a month.
- I need to write more guest posts in the next few days.