You’ll need to click on this post’s title to see what I did on this day.
- 9:10 – 10:00 Woke up, checked email and comments, checked Market Samurai rankings, checked Twitter and Facebook. Promoted my post on some social bookmarking sites
- 10:05 – 11:05 Write another guest post (867 words), proofread it and submitted it to the blogger. I’m going to try to write a guest post every day this week.
- 11:05 – 12:10 Answered emails, responded to comments on a guest post, unfollowed worthless people on Twitter, replied to @mentions on Twitter, watched a couple sales videos for software I’m interested in
- 12:10 – 12:25 – Registered at Digital Point forums, added avatar pic, etc., wrote 4 comments
- 12:25-12:50 had to reset my NamePros password, wrote 5 replies
- 12:55 – 1:10 Warrior Forum (6 replies)
- 4:50 – 5:20 replied to comments on guest posts and read some blog posts
- 6:30 – 7:50 Installed Blog Engage badge and played around with it. Decided that I just hated the stupid floating sidebar thing in it and got rid of it. I need to find a better solution.
- 10:25 – 11:15 Replied to all comments on both of my blogs, and replied to all Twitter @mentions, too.
- 11:15- 1:15 Worked on blog post.
- 1:15 – 1:40 Installed and tweaked MaxBloggPress Subscribers Magnet Plugin. Seems really cool so far.
- 1:40 – 2:00 Did misc stuff, wrote this diary, and published the blog post.
Total time spent on the blog today: 9.25 hours
- I still didn’t add my “Tools I Use” page… Tomorrow for sure!
- I’ll be doing lots of commenting tomorrow, too.
- After just looking at my stats, I see that I got more visits from Warrior Forum than the other two. Interesting…