You’ll need to click on this post’s title to see what I did on this day.
- Had 38 emails when I woke up this morning
- 10:30 – 11:50 Worked on KeywordLuv.com (Installed Google Analytics, installed KeywordLuv, made screenshots, wrote a blog post)
- 11:50 – 12:05 Played around in Market Samurai a bit, got a DomainFace account. I’s awesome how it integrates with MS
- 12:05 – 12:30 Replied to comments, responded to people on Twitter
- 2:30 – 3:20 Updated the Tools and Plugins I Use page
- 3:20 – 4:30 Worked on the blog post
- Installed Alexa Chrome extension
- 5:45 – 10:00 Wrote blog post. Took me way too long. I couldn’t figure out how I wanted to approach the topic.
- 10:00 – 10:05 Added a “Blogging Bookshelf Twitter” page to the blog because I saw that people were Googling “blogging bookshelf twitter.” And neither of the top couple results were very helpful, so hopefully this will be better
- 12:40 – 12:55 Went on Twitter, replied to Blog Tips To Go comments. Looked at analytics
- 12:55 – 1:00 Replied to BB comments
- 1:00 – 1:15 Did Twitter stuff
- 1:15 – 1:20 Wrote this post.
Total time spent on the blog today: ~8 hours
- It was hard for me to focus today and that post took me a lot longer than it should have.