You’ll need to click on this post’s title to see what I did on this day.
- 11:30 – 12:00 Read emails, read comments
- 12:00 – 1:30 Started writing blog post
- 2:00 – 3:00 Realized I didn’t want to write about what I had started writing about, so I got started over on a new post. But then I realized I didn’t want to write about THAT, either!
- 3:00 – 5:30 Wrote the perfectionist blogger post.
- 7:00 – 8:30 Replied to comments
- 9:45 – 10:10 replied to comments, wrote Declutterings post, did Twitter stuff
- 12:15 – 12:30 replied to comments
Total amount of time spent on the blogs: ~7.7 hours
- I read a bit more in The Art of the Start throughout the day. Running a traditional startup does NOT appeal to me in any way!