You’ll need to click on this post’s title to see what I did on this day.
- Read all emails, wrote half a dozen long emails throughout the day.
- Read all comments on the blog. (Thanks for the amazing birthday wishes!)
- Wrote 211 words for Lye’s blog.
- Created a list of top 50 blogging tips that I’ll turn into a video.
- Created a really, REALLY cool infographic for Friday’s post (this alone took several hours).
- Did the normal Twitter stuff (replied to @mentions, did some RTing, etc.)
- Wrote a Declutterings post.
- Wrote a MakeMoneyBlogging.net post.
- Responded to a few BB comments
OTHER (NON-BLOGGING) PRODUCTIVE THINGS
- Packed and got ready for the trip. Tidied up.
It was a nice, lazy day. I watched TV, and relaxed for most of it.