You’ll need to click on this post’s title to see what I did on this day.
Well, today was definitely a looooong day of working on the blog. The post took forever to write, but I enjoyed it.
- Woke up at 9:30
- Checked email (35 in inbox), Twitter (2 more RTs that @mentioned me), and Blog (15 new comments overnight)
- 9:35-11:00 Read and replied to all comments. I first replied to the ones that I got that were on posts other than my most recent one; otherwise I’ll forget about them.
- Saw that my guest post on HowToMakeMyBlog.com went live, but barely got any traffic from it. Note to self: Don’t guest post there again!
- Bought $100 worth of advertising (on sale) on ComLuv. Bought it because it’s a PR6 do-follow backlink. Advertising will start on Dec 14 and will be good for 90 days.
- 1:30-2:30 Spent more time responding to comments on my blog
- 2:30-4:45 Commented on 15 other blogs
- 5:30 – 7:15 Started working on my post
- 7:15 – 7:50 Misc blog commenting, Twitter replying, and working on the post.
- 10:30 – 2:45 Wrote the blog post (turned out to be ~3,500 words!)
- 2:45-3:00 Proofread the post and posted it! Wooo!
- 3:00-3:15 Reciprocated following 30 people on Twitter. Responded to a couple comments on Blog.
- Read a few more pages in The Long Tail throughout the day. Such a sweet book.
Total time worked on the blog today? 13.5 hours!!!