You’ll need to click on this post’s title to see what I did on this day.
- In the morning: 16 emails, 10 new comments, 3 new RTs with @mentions
- Went to bed at 4:15 last night, woke up at 9:30 (5 hours 15 minutes of sleep)
- 10:00-11:30 Read all comments and replied to them all.
- Called GoDaddy to fix a hosting problem. GoDaddy hosting sucks.
- 12:30-1:30 Misc commenting and retweeting
- Worked on one of my niche blogs for 3 hours
- 9:45-3:15 Wrote the post
- Ordered some Christmas presents for family on Amazon and bought two books for myself: The Art of Non-Conformity and The 4-Hour Body (by the author of The 4-Hour Workweek, which changed my life).
Total time spent on the blog today: 8+ hours (I didn’t bother recording an hour or two of misc online tinkering) plus 3 hours on the niche blog
- I had to run a lot of errands today.
- I’m way behind on replying to comments on my blog and even more so on other people’s blogs. Tomorrow I’m going to change my comment policy to be, “I will comment back on your blog OR retweet one of your posts.” Retweeting takes much less time.
- I’m done spending money for a while.