You’ll need to click on this post’s title to see what I did on this day.
- Spent a couple hours with Market Samurai doing market research
- Brainstormed ideas for new blogs and tried to talk myself out of each one (I really need to NOT start any more blogs right now)
- Recorded a voiceover for someone and got paid for it :)
- Recorded the audio tracks for tomorrow’s blog post, combined them all into one track
- Took photos of each microphone for the post
- Wrote the blog post
- Responded to emails
- Commented on a handful of blogs
- Updated the Mentions page
- Wrote a MakeMoneyBlogging.net post
- Wrote a Declutterings post
- Bought a new domain name for a new blog anyway
- Updated KeywordLuv.com
- Cleaned up my dry erase board that I use for my daily planning purposes. I haven’t used it for a while but will start using it more starting tomorrow.
- Replied to 70+ comments on the blog here
- Did lots of Twitter stuff throughout the day
Today was a loooooong day of blogging. I must have spent at least 10+ hours on blog stuff.
And yes, I did buy a new domain name today for a new blog, even though I swore earlier in the day I wouldn’t. This is going to be an interesting one for me. It’ll be just a free time blog, and I’ll be starting it with the intent of selling it at some point in the future. That’s something I’ve never done before, and I’m looking to fill in that gap in my blogging résumé. I’ll also be focusing more on SEO, video marketing, and Adsense. Again, those are things that I haven’t done much on Blogging Bookshelf. And… I won’t be revealing the blog or its niche for a while, if at all.
I also came up with a REALLY good idea for Blogging Bookshelf that I’ll be sharing some time in the next couple weeks. Stay tuned :)